Barney Warehouse Sale NYC feb 12th to Mar 1st

jenniferh

Prada Fairy Frenzy
Dec 12, 2008
Oh my gosh! I am in NYC on Feb 12th!!! Thank you SO much for posting this info! You truly made my day LV-PRADA fanatic!

wcc

Nov 26, 2008
has anyone been to this sales before? Do they have good men collections?

trying to find bf a v-day gift.

soundjade

Feb 28, 2007
NYC
why haven't there been any updates yet??? !

somebody pls provide a report! i was supposed to go wait on line this morning but I woke up with a stiff back/neck. I can barely move and when I move my arm, there are sharp pains! :cry:

but yes enough with my health problems - reports pls! i've been stalking racked all day hah

pupeluv

William
Jun 2, 2008
Those of you in NYC should go, I just called Barneys about all my cancellations that I had purchased 3 days in a row ( Large blk Fendi for 399, Bottega wallet 99, Bottega cosmetic bag 99). She said they were all shipped to the sale and that it was'nt just me alot of people are getting cancellations. NYC and LA are lucky but I do love ATL :smile:

sxk

Jan 9, 2009
I went there in the morning, and I thought they had a pretty good shoe selection. I saw some cute chanel, prada, BV, Manalos, CL, and GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI. I ended up picking up a pair of hot pink patent CL pump for 230. But a lot might be gone by now...

By the time I finished in the shoes and went to the purse area, there was basically nothing left.

Shainerocks

Dec 1, 2008
I can't go today because I have class in the afternoon!! I'm going tomorrow, I hope they will have something left for me!!

madigan

I'm done!
O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
CT
Mystically, I'll be in NYC tomorrow and for the weekend. I guess I'll stop by, but even on sale a lot of stuff will be out of my price range...