Barkestone Trench help?

Apr 16, 2009
I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of the Barkestone trench Coat? I've been calling around stores in the area and checking the Burberry website, but i cant seem to find anything on it.

My mom bought it in black on sale from Nordstrom and sent it up for me, but Ive never heard of it. I also dont really know much about trenches, but I thought they were supposed to be cotton, but this one is polyester with a warmer inside. Does anyone have any information about this or just about how burberry trenches are supposed to be in general (cotton or polyester)? & I dont know if this is a stupid question or not, but if its polyester, would it look ridiculous to wear when its not raining? I dont want my mom to have spent all that money for just a rain coat :/

Im sorry about all the questions, Im just new to Burberry :] Thankss :heart:

I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of the Barkestone trench Coat? I've been calling around stores in the area and checking the Burberry website, but i cant seem to find anything on it.

My mom bought it in black on sale from Nordstrom and sent it up for me, but Ive never heard of it. I also dont really know much about trenches, but I thought they were supposed to be cotton, but this one is polyester with a warmer inside. Does anyone have any information about this or just about how burberry trenches are supposed to be in general (cotton or polyester)? & I dont know if this is a stupid question or not, but if its polyester, would it look ridiculous to wear when its not raining? I dont want my mom to have spent all that money for just a rain coat :/

Im sorry about all the questions, Im just new to Burberry :] Thankss :heart:

I have the Burberry Barkestone trench and I love it. I have seen a lot of people with the shiny look trench. The trenches that are all cotton are usually not waterproof (although some are). I wear mine all the time. It's great in rain, and the zip out wool liner makes it really warm in the colder temperatures. Hope this helps!