Barkeeper's Friend for Calphalon cleaning...anything better?

1. I upgraded my prior Calphalon cooking set to their newer hard-anodized line; handles stay cool vs. what I had prior from 10 years ago.

They recommend Barkeeper's Friend and included a small sample of it with my purchase at Macys. Anyone have any better ideas? I didn't like how it got stale smelling after awhile...not what I need in a cleanser. Is Comet OK as it was with the older Calphalon hard anodized line?

[​IMG]

2. stale smelling? I triple heart barkeepers friend and I never noticed a stale smell? i've never used the sample though...just the cleaner. There is a smell when i'm cleaning with it, but once it's washed off...no smell.

I also use Mr. Clean magic erasers. Amazing.

3. Yeah, I might not have posted very clearly, sorry. I meant that while I'm cleaning with it it has a smell, just like you posted. (not sure how to describe it but it wasn't what I expected). I guess I'm used to a fresher scent with cleansers. I love how it cleans, and you're right, no smell afterwards!

I couldn't find it at drugstores around here...it's on Amazon - any other places to purchase?

Thanks!!

4. it was at my grocery store..and it's also at BB&B

5. i think it smells metallic. It definately doesn't smell like fresh flowers or lemon.

6. I started using this because it's recommended by the All Clad community. I bought mine at Williams Sonoma and then found a bigger one for the same price at BB&B. It would be even cheaper with the 20% off coupon, but oh well.

7. Thank you both! I'll check out BB&B...I don't need anything else from Amazon and thought it would be a little silly just buying cleanser there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice