Bargain of the century winging its way to me..

Onebagtoomany

O.G.
Apr 16, 2011
I've wanted one of these for a long time and have managed to find one in a beautiful colour, literally mint condition and at an unbelievable price. Oh, and it's darwin! I'm so excited!!!!!! Can you guess what it is? :graucho:

Clues are something old, something blue...:cool:

I'm not due to receive the bag for another couple of days but will get pics on here as soon as I do! :yahoo:

He he :greengrin: I'm not sure how long I can string this out for as I don't have the discipline to do long reveals and I want to show her off! My DH enabled me too by assisting me in some swift bidding on Ebay - something I never thought I would see - the Mulberry addiction is spreading!

He he, you guessed it! :party:

I haven't received her yet as only won the auction tonight but the seller despatches within 48 hours so will put modelling pics on here hopefully sometime on Monday if not before x

Can i ask a question has this very recently finished? I would definitely suggest getting the roxy that finished this evening checked on the authenticate this thread before it's posted to you and check the serial number. Sorry if you hate me for bursting the bubble I am not brilliant on these but I would be a little cautious with that one.

In the meantime here are some of the seller's photos of my new to me beauty - as you can see she is in incredible condition and I beat 31 other bids to pay just £225!!! :roflmfao: Joining fionarcat and gunsandbanjos in the bargain camp!

Attachments

• Roxanne1.jpg
    Roxanne1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Roxanne2.jpg
    Roxanne2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Roxanne3.jpg
    Roxanne3.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Roxanne4.jpg
    Roxanne4.jpg