Barenia natural Kelly 25

stefhylo

May 11, 2020
As I’ve mentioned in another post, I am a curvy girl 174cm US size 10-12, i initially went to get a kelly 28, I already got a 32 retourne, but this barenia natural K25 sellier come up, should I get? Will it be too small on my frame?

I’m also in your size range and K 25s look more like an evening bag on me. If that’s what you are looking for I would jump on it!

That being said, I also have a k32 retourne and it is my perfect day/work bag size and doesn’t look too small on my frame. I have not tried a k28!

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
How do you picture using this bag?
I'd see this size and structure as a more formal type of bag and barenia as as a more casual skin.
I must say that I am not a big proponent of the small bag trend (except for a woc on occasion) so I probably shouldn't even comment. :-s

I would totally jump on that! I don't worry if a bag is formal and casual unless I'm headed to a formal event..then I worry. Day to day, I go with what appeals to me. I'll use my K25 Sellier with a tee, jeans and sneakers. It's all about what YOU are comfortable with. I'm curvy too but a smaller size and just a bit shorter than you. My smallest bags are C18 and mini Bolide. My mix includes K25, K28 B30, and K32. I don't care for the micro bags such as K20 or micro C. HTH.

I agree! I would buy it and run too!
I have a sellier k25, btw. I use it everyday as I don't carry much. I just find the size works for me, and I live a very casual lifestyle. I love this bag! She's my most used, along with my bolide 27. HTH!

Reactions: Txoceangirl
I'm about your size as well. I have a K28 sellier that I use as an evening bag. I doubt anything smaller would look good on me.

Is there any way you can try it on before deciding? Barenia leather is a treat...