Barenia is back .. ??!

1. @BagLady164 THIS HAS BEEN THE INFO I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! Thank you so much! I've been carrying my BF semi regularly, but if there's any precip in the forecast I won't risk it. It's good to know that there's no danger in carrying it during less than ideal weather conditions. Thanks again.

2. Totally in LOVE with this bag! Smells heavenly. Scratch resistant. I made a light mark in unwrapping her and voila, rubbed it away!

BareniaFab.jpg
  3. You are welcome. It really is a hardy bag. :smile:

4. Oh my goodness, thank you for some positive feedback. As a new owner of a BF bag, I was kinda freaking out when reading about how water is bad for the new Barenia Fauborg leather. Like many other Barenia admirers my heart was set on the smooth Barenia so I was/am worried that I made a bad decision taking the BF when I was thought that this bag would be a forever and special bag that can handle anything.

Am really hoping that since last posting your thoughts on water on the BF are still positive. Am so confused on what to think since this leather is new to Hermes and no one really knows what it will age like. Thank you for any thoughts and updates!

Would also love any additional updates from Barenia Faubourg owners. Thanks so much!!