Barenia is back .. ??!

Hi there! I just picked up the exact same bag from my boutique today. Please can you let me know how she's aged so far, I know it's only been 5 months. I would really appreciate any insight, has the colour darken at all and anything I should be aware of? my SA said she's as scratch resistant as Togo but water is really bad for the bag and could ruin in it which is the opposite to the natural Barenia.

That is so interesting!!! Thanks for sharing and I eager to hear the feedback too!

Reactions: Sparkledolll
Hi there! I just picked up the exact same bag from my boutique today. Please can you let me know how she's aged so far, I know it's only been 5 months. I would really appreciate any insight, has the colour darken at all and anything I should be aware of? my SA said she's as scratch resistant as Togo but water is really bad for the bag and could ruin in it which is the opposite to the natural Barenia.
To be honest I haven't seen much "aging" yet - my SA told me the same thing about water, and also oil. I haven't exposed mine to any water, but definitely touched it by accident when I had some lotion on my hand and it has left a mark. Oh well, that's part of its character, I suppose! Let me know how it goes with yours!

To be honest I haven't seen much "aging" yet - my SA told me the same thing about water, and also oil. I haven't exposed mine to any water, but definitely touched it by accident when I had some lotion on my hand and it has left a mark. Oh well, that's part of its character, I suppose! Let me know how it goes with yours!

Thank you so much for your reply! The first thing I did was to put twillies on the bag as I am always putting hand cream on. I picked up the bag on the day I was due to go on holiday so she's sitting at home in the dust bag right now but I will definitely keep you updated. I did notice that the leather on my clochette is slightly darker than the bag so I just wondered if the colour will all darken eventually. I have been looking for more info on this leather but haven't had much luck so far. Here's a quick picture I took next to a vintage K28 Chamonix just for comparison [emoji16]IMG_1494160135.627071.jpg

Thank you so much for your reply! The first thing I did was to put twillies on the bag as I am always putting hand cream on. I picked up the bag on the day I was due to go on holiday so she's sitting at home in the dust bag right now but I will definitely keep you updated. I did notice that the leather on my clochette is slightly darker than the bag so I just wondered if the colour will all darken eventually. I have been looking for more info on this leather but haven't had much luck so far. Here's a quick picture I took next to a vintage K28 Chamonix just for comparison [emoji16]View attachment 3691337
Omg I LOVE LOVE LOVE your K28!!!

Thank you so much for your reply! The first thing I did was to put twillies on the bag as I am always putting hand cream on. I picked up the bag on the day I was due to go on holiday so she's sitting at home in the dust bag right now but I will definitely keep you updated. I did notice that the leather on my clochette is slightly darker than the bag so I just wondered if the colour will all darken eventually. I have been looking for more info on this leather but haven't had much luck so far. Here's a quick picture I took next to a vintage K28 Chamonix just for comparison [emoji16]View attachment 3691337

Wow beautiful bags! Both of them!!![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Your K 28 looks like new!

Your K 28 looks like new!

Thank you, she's 16 years old! I just found her about 3 months ago online and had it authenticated by Bababebi. Some wears at the corners but otherwise in excellent condition. I should really send her off to the H spa but I've been quoted 3-6 months and I didn't want to be without her for so long [emoji85]

Reactions: Kkho
Does anyone know if the Kelly bags in Barenia are offered in Retourne or are they Sellier only?

Barenia was previously offered in Kelly Retourne up till the last few years or so when the Selliers started showing up in size 25-32. There have not been any reveals of new Retourne recently as far as I know.

Both types of Barenia leathers are push offer items so the store is not able to order or request them, they are made available to stores at random. You can read about Push Offers on this thread The wait at my local boutique for a client's B35 was close to 6 years when they got her one in the Fall though they did get a B30 at the same time as my K28.