Barenia Bookmark ??

fromparis

O.G.
May 29, 2006
Hi Ladies,
I remember seeing a Barenia Bookmark here on TPF, but I haven't been able to find it again...Anyone would have pic, item code etc...?

Thanks for your help :flowers: !

yes i have one ill post soon as i can get a camera it is barenia with the hermes callege on one side full of books and the hermes condoctes reading on the other with saddle stitch finish

Mistikat the bookmark I'm looking for has a classic/rectangular shape : the Pfer who posted the pic mentionned it was barenia...but I don't know.

Birkel : yes it could be the one I'm looking for :yes: I remember it was engraved...
If you can't post pic, would you have the code or the name please ?
:ty:

I have an impression of what you are talking about. I *think* it is a vip gift, but don't slay me if I'm wrong. I have a keychain like that. It's engraved with a guy in a top hat.

^^Yes I have the same keychain...and the bookmark I'm talking about is in the same style :yes: !
The Pfer who revealed had bought it with several other items at H (maybe in the UK)...unfortunately I can't remember more :sad:...

Here is my bookmark; it is definitely NOT barenia. Sorry for the poor picture quality-taken on my phone.

Attachments

• bookmark1.jpg
    bookmark1.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 92
  • bookmark2.jpg
    bookmark2.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 108
oooo , mine is just like it with another design ,i allways thought it was barenia because of color and feel but come to think of it yes it is to light for barenia !

Thank you so much for the pics Mistikat :flowers: !
It is the bookmark I'm looking for : in my memories, the Pfer who posted the pics said it was Barenia...but even if it's lambskin I :heart: it.
I'm going to show it to my SA ...and now the hunt begins :graucho:...
Again thank you Ladies for all your help :flowers: !