Barenia and toile--any advice?

doloresmia, sus and gracekelly have pretty much got you covered. I avoid wearing denims too when I am carrying mine.

Congrats on your kelly, audreyhepburn! Can't wait to see pictures!

I have no issues with (dark) denim transfer thus far with my toile GP but it pays to be careful to avoid constant contact.

Love the combo, very Hermes!

i love this combo on the kelly because princess grace actually had this bag so i think it means something. in termes of care with barenia i would choose to find a way to wear it that truly fits your body and lifestyle see in my case i allways use my 40cm open because i feel the adapt to my body better, and feel just right, as oposed to all exotics and 30cm i wear theese in a semi open manner flap open closure set or fully closed because i belive it keeps the bag in better shape. 40s i love loose and slouchy ,35 s and 30s not that much. and becaue toile changes in away that leather does not i think it is important to do this from the begining decide how you will wear it most of the time. because say you wear leather close to you on your arm with jeans or colors that may rub off toile might suffer more, leather can be cleansed and even carefuly washed or restored .toile well not that much ,be carefull of dark jeans in particular, and it is also important because it will follow your personal style and look. wih barenia it is very important as it keeps the bag better moving with you comfortably will prevent un wanted scratches and even vices. by vices i mean strap shape and position handle tendencys and general position as well .hope it helps birkel