Bare Minerals Problem

PrincessMe

Thank You God <3
O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
LaLa Land
^^ ITA Jelly..i'm also paranoid and obsessed with my skincare...maybe i'll do my regular routine then dust some on before bed ...im so scared though!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I know they advertise the foundation as being "gentle enough to sleep in," but isn't there a different one they sell that's just for wearing to bed? Rare Minerals maybe. I know I had a sample of it at some point, but I never tried it. It was in a gold container and it looked like the foundation, but something was different about it I thought :confused1:

MissTiss

Shopping Issues
O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
tPF rocks my stripey socks!
They actually say it's gentle enough to wear to bed (I have done it as well), but they don't recommend it. It's never good to wear make up to bed. At least that's what I've always been told.

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
LOL!

I have no idea what it really is and how it's supposed to work. When I got the sample, it was pretty much like the regular foundation, but in a different container. I don't get it either, to be honest! :shrugs: