Bare Legs: What Lotion Do You Use ?

1. Johnson's Baby Baby Oil Gel, Lavender

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

For my bear legs i use baby oil gel, especially after shaving or waxing.

What do you use on your bear legs ?

2. the best thing, hands down, that i've ever used is Gold Bond ultimate healing lotion. your legs will be smooth for DAYS.

3. I mostly use Jergens or Johnson and Johnson 24 hour moisture lotion. If I'm planning to show off my legs then I use Neutrogena body oil.

4. after i shower, shave, etc.. I usually use the purely silk lotion for Bath and Body, and when I show them off, I like to use this bronzer from VS! it gives me a wonderful tan!!!

5. Lubriderm (: I have sensitive skin, and it works really well for me -face and body.

6. After I shave I use tend skin, because my legs get really irritated regardless of what I do... and then my lotion is usually a plain shea or coco butter lotion, just from walgreens... one of the few that doesn't irritate my skin and cause red bumps!

7. i switch it up pretty often. i like "cake" lotions, jaqua buttercream frosting, and right now i'm using bed head oatmeal cookie...mmmmmm, smells so yummy!

8. I use Clinique's Body Butter - but at $20 a tub (which doesn't last too long since I use it on my arms too) I'm thinking of switching to something cheaper!

9. I use the Johnson's Baby Oil Gel, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. Perfect for post-shave. ;)

[​IMG]

10. After exfoliationg, I apply a bronzer and this new product by Bobby Brown.
    [​IMG]

11. Try NIVEA silky shimmer lotion. I think its $4 bucks in medium to dark. I have olive skin and my mom is darker and it looks fierce on both of us. It moisturizes and leaves a shimmer. I even put some on my arms.:yes:

12. I use aveeno b/c I have exzema...so I need the extra oatmeal. I also sometimes on occasion use victorias secret, just b/c it smells great!

13. My skin is pretty sensitive, so I use Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Body Complexion lotion. It has AHA and vitamins A & E which helps even out skin tone and diminishes blemishes if you have any. It's also non-greasy, which is nice.

14. I work at bath and body works, so I have a HUGE selection of lotions.

my favorites are "Tahiti, Sweetie" because it makes my legs amazingly soft ( the monoi oil in it is fabbulous)

&

Breathe ( in delight or energy) the texture is nice and makes my legs oh so soft.

15. wow, that stuff looks like heaven

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice