Bare Escentuals High Shine Eyecolor

MrsPink82

Retail Therapy :)
Oct 9, 2009
Kentucky
I'm usually a big fan of Bare Escentuals products but this one was a miss for me. I ordered 2 shades, and one was not at all as pictured so it went back. I kept the second one and tried a light application using the wand it comes with, which was actually pretty nice. I let it set for a few minutes and when I checked it had already started to settle in the crease of my eyelid. I kept it on for a few hours around the house and when I check the mirror again I had shimmery streaks all around my eyes and the tops of my cheeks- it smears terribly!

Overall not impressed with this item!

littleroo1

Nov 23, 2010
I had some issues with these too since the application is so different from the traditional methods we have known! I was getting a lot of fallout around my eyes.

This was posted on another forum I belong to and it has made a world of difference for me!

http://heathersnaturalbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/09/heathers-bare-escentuals-high-shine.html

Hope that helps and you can find your love for the HS colors again! I do know some girls that have emptied them into old jars and apply them with a brush... if you are more comfortable with that.