Barcode receipt MPA

koko56

Jul 7, 2020
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen the date code on the barcode sticker that comes in the bag like this? Every time I have bought Louis Vuitton it only has the product code on that sticker. Any ideas on why this one is like this? This is on the mini Pochette from very recently this year. Thanks in advance.

487DDCF0-995D-4CCE-BE68-323D297B4F3C.jpeg

This is interesting. This makes the sticker exclusive to that week in that particular atelier.
Although I find it weird that lately so many people got these stickers. They forgot and left it in the box for me once or twice. But generally it is for internal use, I believe that they were not supposed to leave the store.

This is interesting. This makes the sticker exclusive to that week in that particular atelier.
Although I find it weird that lately so many people got these stickers. They forgot and left it in the box for me once or twice. But generally it is for internal use, I believe that they were not supposed to leave the store.
Yeah I’ve gotten a few of these before in bags but it never has the date code. One that I recently bought is from France and it was just the product code. I’m not concerned but mostly just wondering why! Lol