Barcelona LV Reveal

scndlslv

O.G.
Feb 9, 2013
Anytime I come to Europe of course I’m obligated to drop into the local Louis Vuitton and see what’s popping. Although I’m pretty much done with bags I always manage to come up on something.

I needed a cute lil charm to spice up my DE Neverfull GM so I settled on this one
E895B2EB-E7B1-4C9C-AAEF-B98E5B9A7DC3.jpeg

And because one can never have to many shawls I snatched up this summery shawl

4E2B4238-DEA9-4CB5-801A-673EF10FB757.jpeg

And when I saw these all leather sneakers my mouth dropped so they had to come home too
153698EB-4731-4297-8044-9C5019F9FAC9.jpeg

C1865703-4341-4133-9338-55C3029E21C6.jpeg
All in all I didn’t go overboard for once and got some cute additions to the LV family.

Last edited:
Congrats on the purchases! The sneakers look really nice!
I have a question though, that I am not sure I want to make a thread, when people from the US come to EU, they can do the VAT tax return, when the EU people go to the US, is there something similar?
Will be in the US/Canada next year so looking to buy a bag that's associated with the trip, however the prices in EU are SO much less than in USD so ofc not looking forward to paying more. Anyone knows/already done this?

Reactions: scndlslv
Congrats on the purchases! The sneakers look really nice!
I have a question though, that I am not sure I want to make a thread, when people from the US come to EU, they can do the VAT tax return, when the EU people go to the US, is there something similar?
Will be in the US/Canada next year so looking to buy a bag that's associated with the trip, however the prices in EU are SO much less than in USD so ofc not looking forward to paying more. Anyone knows/already done this?

There is no tax refund in USA or Canada for shopping. Prices for European brands are higher in North America. North American brands may offer better pricing though (Nike etc.). Sports clothes are cheaper in USA.

Reactions: scndlslv
There is no tax refund in USA or Canada for shopping. Prices for European brands are higher in North America. North American brands may offer better pricing though (Nike etc.). Sports clothes are cheaper in USA.
So ppl from all over the world can come to Europe to pay even less than the prices which are already a lot less by default (a PM in epi costs 1650e vat included) , but if in best case I buy an iphone from the US I win 100e? That's pure discrimination! :P
Now I understand why the EU is a lost case :graucho:

I think there is a tax refund of some kind because at my local mall there's a tax refund office for visitors. But I could be wrong. LOL!

Anytime I come to Europe of course I’m obligated to drop into the local Louis Vuitton and see what’s popping. Although I’m pretty much done with bags I always manage to come up on something.

I needed a cute lil charm to spice up my DE Neverfull GM so I settled on this one
View attachment 4464510

And because one can never have to many shawls I snatched up this summery shawl

View attachment 4464509

And when I saw these all leather sneakers my mouth dropped so they had to come home too
View attachment 4464511

View attachment 4464517
All in all I didn’t go overboard for once and got some cute additions to the LV family.
Very cute! How do they fit? Did you have to size up?