Review Barbasol: Men's Shaving Cream

xlana

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I know from the title that this may sound a bit odd because it's a men's product and all, but I frequent the beauty blog Into the Gloss and the latest post was about using a men's shaving cream, Barbasol (Beard Buster) in lieu of women's shaving cream.

I've got to say it's pretty amazing. It's around twice as thick as women's shaving cream and a 1/3 of the price! I got mine for $1.16 at Target.

There are three several different kinds, although the original, soothing aloe (which is the one I have, it doesn't really have a scent either), and pacific rush are the three I see most often at the drug store.

Just wanted to share this discovery! Has anyone else here used men's shaving cream instead of women's?

Attachments

• shavingcream.jpg
    shavingcream.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 10,441
Hahah I thought I was the the only one! Barbasol works wonders for my legs and actually leave them feeling softer than women's shaving products!

Another tip: for men, they can use Barbasol in place of a hair gel if they like the "matte" finish look. My boyfriend uses this in his hair to keep it back and it doesn't leave that wet look.