Barbara Bui Metallic Silver Opinions??

it came today and i love it!!! glad i didnt cancel it:smile: also there's another today in case anyone is interested:smile:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...731cat6000734cat13090758cat11310764cat9680742

Yeah, glad to hear that you love it! I have been intrigued by her bags, but have never seen one IRL. Could you do all of us a favor and tell us more about the bag as well as post pics?
How heavy is the bag? What's the leather like? What's the opening...is it easy to get in/out of? Can you easily carry it on your shoulder? Stuff like that.......I think it's a beauty!
Thanks SO much:yes:

i'll try and post pics later...this one bc its metallic, has kind of a crinkly look to it, like crackled leather...and surprisingly (as i hadnt seen it in person either) is open on top as it says online, but has a snap closure...and...this is the best part (i think) it has a compartment across the middle which is zippered separating the bag into two parts, almost like a botkier trigger back but slimmer b/c its a tote...it's not heavy at all...def happy with my decision...will post pics later...