Bans are made to be broken...at least when it comes to...

JetSetGo!

Suiting up and showing up
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
MY UHG!!!!

Tiger Decolletes in size 41!!!!

So some of you may remember my dark hours last week when I was in trouble for buying more CLs after I said I was going to stop spending like a drunken sailor. Well, when D and I smoothed that over, I promised him I really was going to keep it in gear. But, I asked that he make one exception for me. If the Tiger Decolletes came up, could I please, please, please get them. I also told him it was seriously unlikely, as I have been searching for them since late last fall, but I had to be prepared. He knew that I had wanted them all along, so he said okay...

Well, with the help and keen eye of My Purse Addiction, I got them! An eBay seller listed them today and accepted my offer!!!!! I truly can't believe it. I got them for retail, but I am just so glad to have them!

Thank you, MPA!!!!

f42f_1JPG.jpg

People on our little CL sub-forum are seriously awesome. I love how we all look out for each other and help each other out! Good eye My Purse Addiction. Now get looking for my UGH shoe...lol!

Jetsetgo- congratulations on finally getting your UGH shoe! Such a deal too! What better way to start (and stick to!) your ban than with your UGH shoe! What are the chances! Please post pics when you get them- I bet they'll look amazing on!

So many of us here have been helping each other finding their HG lately, such good karma.
JSG, I know how great it is to find your HG especially when you've been searching for it for so long. I can't wait to see your modeling photos.