Banobagi plastic surgery

conmeo1997

Feb 9, 2020
Hi everybody . I want to lower cheekbones and liposuction of cheeks in banobagi ps. But I was afraid that after doing this, my cheeks and cheeks would sag. But they recommend that after work, the skin will be stretched with endotine. Who has experienced cheekbones and cheek liposuction in banobagi or anywhere. Please review .I want to not be old afterward. It is convenient to ask if there is a substitute practitioner here? I am afraid to make faces with these surrogate doctors. Thanks. I am Vietnamese sometimes English is not good, people sympathiz

Reactions: Linhmoon
[QUOTE = "conmeo1997, bài đăng: 33624283, thành viên: 702831"] Xin chào mọi người. Tôi muốn hạ gò má và hút mỡ má trong banobagi ps. Nhưng tôi sợ rằng sau khi làm điều này, má và má tôi sẽ chảy xệ. Nhưng họ khuyên rằng sau khi làm việc, da sẽ được kéo dài bằng endotine. Ai đã có kinh nghiệm gò má và hút mỡ má trong banobagi hoặc bất cứ nơi nào. Vui lòng xem lại. Tôi muốn không bị cũ sau đó. Thật thuận tiện để hỏi nếu có một học viên thay thế ở đây? Tôi sợ phải làm mặt với những bác sĩ thay thế này. Cảm ơn. Tôi là người Việt Nam đôi khi tiếng Anh không tốt, mọi người thông cảm [/ QUOTE]

I just had cheekbone reduction and v line a few days ago at Banobagi. I was also considering liposuction. but the doctor told me I would achieve better results by actually cutting and slimming my bone down as my left cheek protrudes more than the right and my bottom half - chin is round. I do have weight to lose, but the doctor didn't mention this to me. I can share my results with you as I heal.

I heard from a friend who works at Banobagi that someone died this year in 2020 at Banobagi because of something that went wrong during surgery. Deaths are supposed to be rare in 2020 because it's a very technologically advanced time but Banobagi (which is supposedly supposed to be on the very safe side compared to lesser known plastic surgery clinics) had one very recently. :sad:

Reactions: MissOrange
I just had cheekbone reduction and v line a few days ago at Banobagi. I was also considering liposuction. but the doctor told me I would achieve better results by actually cutting and slimming my bone down as my left cheek protrudes more than the right and my bottom half - chin is round. I do have weight to lose, but the doctor didn't mention this to me. I can share my results with you as I heal.
Please share your result. It has been 5 months since you had your surgery, do you see any sagging?

I heard from a friend who works at Banobagi that someone died this year in 2020 at Banobagi because of something that went wrong during surgery. Deaths are supposed to be rare in 2020 because it's a very technologically advanced time but Banobagi (which is supposedly supposed to be on the very safe side compared to lesser known plastic surgery clinics) had one very recently. :sad:
Does your friend have a reliable source? If so, please post on here so others are warned. Banobagi is on my list. Hard to decipher what’s true or not without a reliable source.

Why would you still need liposuction if you gonna cut your bones? Wouldn’t that be enough for getting smaller face? I got my zygoma reduction done almost a year ago, needed no lipo and the result looks pretty good

Hopefully, no side effects. I had it done at Regen with dr. Oh
I’m considering cheekbone reduction sometime next year. Was thinking about banobagi but after reading some really bad comments here doubting. Regen was also in my list, but I’ve also seen a girl and she looked quite upset and disappointed with her results. So, the next one to consider is TFD, so far ppl got really nice results and not that many negative reviews. Did you visit or contacted other places too?

I’m considering cheekbone reduction sometime next year. Was thinking about banobagi but after reading some really bad comments here doubting. Regen was also in my list, but I’ve also seen a girl and she looked quite upset and disappointed with her results. So, the next one to consider is TFD, so far ppl got really nice results and not that many negative reviews. Did you visit or contacted other places too?
Well, for banobagi I think it’s just rumors… for Regen’s dr. Oh I’m beyond satisfied with the outcome. I did visit GNG and Opera, but surgeons there… you know.. I just didn’t feel they understood what I wanted. As for tfd, I can’t say anything as didn’t even consider them

Well, for banobagi I think it’s just rumors… for Regen’s dr. Oh I’m beyond satisfied with the outcome. I did visit GNG and Opera, but surgeons there… you know.. I just didn’t feel they understood what I wanted. As for tfd, I can’t say anything as didn’t even consider them
okay, I see. How about pricing? Can you share your pics?