Banned from listing on maradexcove, amazon and ebay sites for no reason, what're my other options?

Did you email and try to find out why they've banned you?

If it's truly just a mix up then I'm sure they'll fix it .

I just don't get how all banned you for no reason??? that seems very off to me. Did all 3 ban you at the same time? Did any give an explanation?
Has your accounts been corrupted somehow?

Last edited:
Buyers tried to rip me off stating the item i sent wasn't as described, then after i fought the dispute, that was it my user got account suspended. Don't know if I'm the unluckiest seller to have to deal with dubious buyers online

Buyers tried to rip me off stating the item i sent wasn't as described, then after i fought the dispute, that was it my user got account suspended. Don't know if I'm the unluckiest seller to have to deal with dubious buyers online
How many disputes? How many total sales in a year? What was your ebay feedback? There are bad buyers but if you had a lot of them and not a relatively large number of happy buyers in the same period, I could see how ebay could decide that you must be a problem.

Reactions: lovlouisvuitton
I'm hoping the OP comes back to answer questions and supply more information.

But after doing a bit of digging, I think I found a possible reason for your being "banned from listing on maradexcove, amazon and ebay sites for no reason."

My search on maradexcove was the easiest because the site is so tiny. It seems like there are just a handful of sellers and in handbags, I found just 4 listings, most from 1 seller who sells a few highly faked brands of purses as well as a boatload of electronics. This seller (as others on the site) appears to use images stolen from other sellers/sites and if you were doing that, my guess is that the rights owners reported you. DMCA (VeRO on ebay) violations are a huge no-no and do result in suspensions.

Now I'll ask, for your items, did you use your own pictures or did you "borrow" pictures?

Please return to answer some of the questions that have been asked. Otherwise, no one can offer anything other than speculation.

I'm hoping the OP comes back to answer questions and supply more information.

But after doing a bit of digging, I think I found a possible reason for your being "banned from listing on maradexcove, amazon and ebay sites for no reason."

My search on maradexcove was the easiest because the site is so tiny. It seems like there are just a handful of sellers and in handbags, I found just 4 listings, most from 1 seller who sells a few highly faked brands of purses as well as a boatload of electronics. This seller (as others on the site) appears to use images stolen from other sellers/sites and if you were doing that, my guess is that the rights owners reported you. DMCA (VeRO on ebay) violations are a huge no-no and do result in suspensions.

Now I'll ask, for your items, did you use your own pictures or did you "borrow" pictures?

Please return to answer some of the questions that have been asked. Otherwise, no one can offer anything other than speculation.
I figured this could be the reason but tried to be diplomatic. That was of course until I also dug around and then suspected the same thing.
Ripping off unsuspecting buyers is a really low thing to do. Hopefully this op isn't involved with anything like that . ;)

Reactions: chicinthecity777
What can i do to get back my maradexcove & ebay accounts?

I noticed you used a picture from Maradexcove in your very first post. It even has www/maradexcove/com? (I'm not going to Link that site to this one) Did you take that pic or was it "borrowed?" Also, how many eBay's accounts are we talking about here?

There's a whole lot missing from you are stating.