Banknotes in a zippy compact wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone have any pics of notes in this wallet? There's lots of conflicting information.

2. What currency? I've carried both USD and NZD in mine. I would say the controversy comes around the USD come pretty close to the zipper. For me it wasnt ever an issue but I can imagine it would annoy some. HTH.

3. Check out the Zippy Club in the Clubhouse.

4. I took these photos for you dear :smile:

I'm in Singapore and notes here vary in sizes. I keep the 100s and 50s inside the big compartment and I must say it goes pretty deep, although it doesnt bother me at all. For smaller notes like 10s, 5s and 2s I keep them on the side slot for easy access.

If you can see the US bill, it can fit in the big compartment sideways for easier access although it's exactly by the zipper. The US bill is too big for the side slot too.

Hope this helps!!

Attached Files:

5. Thank you so much!
    That's great :biggrin:

6. You're very welcome :smile: