Bangle wanted- but where from? Help any opinions/styles?

melanie789611

<3 Mulberry
O.G.
Jan 8, 2012
Hello there!

I usually, and still do, adore pandora and them style bracelets, however I am wanting a really simple bangle type bracelet, I am open to anything at all, I'm not quite sure what I want, as long as it is pretty and quite slim not bulky. I don't want it to cost too much and I'm not even sure about material, I've looked at some made by Louis Vuitton and Tiffany and I am really just wanting extra designers names who produce things like this. I'm not wanting to spend an awful lot as I won't wear it that much, just want something cute... Any ideas anyone? Even just give a name I don't mind looking. Really wanting to know about up and coming designers who may not be that well known... Any help would be great!

Pandora actually makes some great simple solid bangles--I think in the liquid silver line? Around $200 each, if I remember. Also, check out Etsy for tons of options. And Ippolita!

How about Tiffany Bead Bracelet in SS(£160) or in gold (£970-1050)?

I do love how it look on tpf'er who posts their bead bracelet pics.

Or

Tiffany Locks narrow bangle in sterling silver with diamonds, medium.
£405

Tiffany Bezet bangle 18k YG £775 ( this would be my fav because of its simplicity)

Last edited:
Sorry I completely forgot mad replied in here it had been messing up when I was trying to the other day! Thank you al, for your suggestions! I still don't know what to get, and I'm on a shopping ban for 30 days so it shouldn't be soon!

How about Tiffany Bead Bracelet in SS(£160) or in gold (£970-1050)?

I do love how it look on tpf'er who posts their bead bracelet pics.

Or

Tiffany Locks narrow bangle in sterling silver with diamonds, medium.
£405

Tiffany Bezet bangle 18k YG £775 ( this would be my fav because of its simplicity)

I do really like the bead bracelets actually! I like silver jewellery or white gold more than yellow gold. The Tiffany locks I really would love but for that money I'd prefer to get a charm bracelet with the return to Tiffany locks and the matching earrings! Hehee

Pandora actually makes some great simple solid bangles--I think in the liquid silver line? Around $200 each, if I remember. Also, check out Etsy for tons of options. And Ippolita!

I second checking out Ippolita- she makes some nice bangles in silver and rose(plated) gold