Bangle wanted- but where from? Help any opinions/styles?

melanie789611

<3 Mulberry
Jan 8, 2012
Leeds
Hello there!

I usually, and still do, adore pandora and them style bracelets, however I am wanting a really simple bangle type bracelet, I am open to anything at all, I'm not quite sure what I want, as long as it is pretty and quite slim not bulky. I don't want it to cost too much and I'm not even sure about material, I've looked at some made by Louis Vuitton and Tiffany and I am really just wanting extra designers names who produce things like this. I'm not wanting to spend an awful lot as I won't wear it that much, just want something cute... Any ideas anyone? Even just give a name I don't mind looking. Really wanting to know about up and coming designers who may not be that well known... Any help would be great!

melanie789611

<3 Mulberry
Jan 8, 2012
Leeds
Or tell me...

What's your favourite bangle?

What stylist/designer do you like that design bangles?

Any pictures of bracelets you like?

Thank you for your opinions :smile:

kath2

May 2, 2012
Pandora actually makes some great simple solid bangles--I think in the liquid silver line? Around $200 each, if I remember. Also, check out Etsy for tons of options. And Ippolita!

stmary

Feb 10, 2011
How about Tiffany Bead Bracelet in SS(£160) or in gold (£970-1050)?

I do love how it look on tpf'er who posts their bead bracelet pics.

Or

Tiffany Locks narrow bangle in sterling silver with diamonds, medium.
£405

Tiffany Bezet bangle 18k YG £775 ( this would be my fav because of its simplicity)

Last edited:

melanie789611

<3 Mulberry
Jan 8, 2012
Leeds
Sorry I completely forgot mad replied in here it had been messing up when I was trying to the other day! Thank you al, for your suggestions! I still don't know what to get, and I'm on a shopping ban for 30 days so it shouldn't be soon!

melanie789611

<3 Mulberry
Jan 8, 2012
Leeds
How about Tiffany Bead Bracelet in SS(£160) or in gold (£970-1050)?

I do love how it look on tpf'er who posts their bead bracelet pics.

Or

Tiffany Locks narrow bangle in sterling silver with diamonds, medium.
£405

Tiffany Bezet bangle 18k YG £775 ( this would be my fav because of its simplicity)
I do really like the bead bracelets actually! I like silver jewellery or white gold more than yellow gold. The Tiffany locks I really would love but for that money I'd prefer to get a charm bracelet with the return to Tiffany locks and the matching earrings! Hehee

melanie789611

<3 Mulberry
Jan 8, 2012
Leeds
Pandora actually makes some great simple solid bangles--I think in the liquid silver line? Around $200 each, if I remember. Also, check out Etsy for tons of options. And Ippolita!
I love pandora but I want to move away from it with how much I already have!

jpup

Jul 14, 2011
I second checking out Ippolita- she makes some nice bangles in silver and rose(plated) gold