Bandit Clubhouse

Oh no. I had this problem with my Louis Vuitton delightful so I sold it. I regret that now and will probably add it back at some point when I find one in excellent condition.
My bandits arrive next week, hopefully they don’t have the same problem with slipping.
I have contemplated selling them because of this but it is so hard to decide to do it. Especially since the smaller size is so hard to find if I regret it. I hope they work for you!

Reactions: mama23boys
I think my shoulders are not built to carry my Bandits. They keep slipping off. Anyone else have this problem? I only have the small ones in black and oxblood. I love the leather but maybe the straps are too fat, or I'm too fat with rounded shoulders, lol. Since I found I love the rogues I don't carry either of them much. But I love the leather and the smell!
I have pretty square shoulders but they’re narrow so yeah it does slip a bit. I generally try to cross the straps a little, I’m hoping as it breaks in the straps will develop memory. It’s not a problem specific to the bandit, it happens with most double strap bags for me.

Reactions: Smallcoach
I was looking on eBay too. Congratulations on getting one. Most on there are the 39. The oxblood actually shipped and will be here Tuesday. The beechwood shipped too.
Thanks. Breandear usually understates condition and they’re calling this a 7 so it should be fine. I’ve had sixes that were blemish free even when they've listed a bunch of issues.

Reactions: mama23boys
I have contemplated selling them because of this but it is so hard to decide to do it. Especially since the smaller size is so hard to find if I regret it. I hope they work for you!
Anything you can wrap around the straps that would hold them while you walk but that you could slide down when you want to open the bag? A lanyard maybe? Think outside the box, there must be something...

Anything you can wrap around the straps that would hold them while you walk but that you could slide down when you want to open the bag? A lanyard maybe? Think outside the box, there must be something...
I usually just let it drop to the crook of my arm and fling it up out of the way when I need to. Or hold it in place with my hand in the straps while walking. Thinner straps like on the rogue don't do it.

I usually just let it drop to the crook of my arm and fling it up out of the way when I need to. Or hold it in place with my hand in the straps while walking. Thinner straps like on the rogue don't do it.
Are your bags still fairly unused? Maybe with time the straps will mold to your arm and stay better?

Reactions: redwood66
not sure if there are many bandit lovers out there now...sine been over two years since it was released.....but I have an opportunity to purchase a NWT black one with the Oxblood little back inside and the yellowish suede interior..for 225.00. Do you all think this is a good price? I have a melon I bought on coachoutlet.com and adore it......but sometimes I feel odd buying a older Coach bag that's over 200.00 unless its a Rogue...so just wondered your thoughts. if its worth it. TIA!

not sure if there are many bandit lovers out there now...sine been over two years since it was released.....but I have an opportunity to purchase a NWT black one with the Oxblood little back inside and the yellowish suede interior..for 225.00. Do you all think this is a good price? I have a melon I bought on coachoutlet.com and adore it......but sometimes I feel odd buying a older Coach bag that's over 200.00 unless its a Rogue...so just wondered your thoughts. if its worth it. TIA!
I bought both my Bandit 39 in black and my small Bandit in Oxblood this year for a little over $200 each, as I missed out on them when they were in the store. I love them both, and think they are well worth that much especially if you found one NWT. The leather is amazing, and it’s so hard to find hobos and totes with feet on the bottom! I wish Coach would make more bags with the pebbled glove tanned leather instead of the polished pebbled plastic they are using on almost all of their bags in store now.

I sold both of my smaller size ones on ebay for around that much.

I bought both my Bandit 39 in black and my small Bandit in Oxblood this year for a little over $200 each, as I missed out on them when they were in the store. I love them both, and think they are well worth that much especially if you found one NWT. The leather is amazing, and it’s so hard to find hobos and totes with feet on the bottom! I wish Coach would make more bags with the pebbled glove tanned leather instead of the polished pebbled plastic they are using on almost all of their bags in store now.

Thanks for thoughts.... and the glovetanned pebbled leather is still around, just only in 1941 collection, as this was part of. This bag did not do well in boutiques so they put all of them in outlets fairly quickly then sold well there..... but it’s still over two years old, discontinued by Coach so I struggle to buy another. It’s at 250 with tax and shipping, 200 makes sense to me but 250 can get me a new bag with the coach discounts right now..... but I do love the quality of this one, though all my stuff fits in the removable pouch and don’t add anything inside to it.... sorta funny using a bag in a bag..... oh, the decisions and with the upcoming sales..... I believe Coachoutlet goes to 50 off lowest prices tomorrow, and there will be literal giveaways on the retail bags... which is only what I buy as I don’t but made for outlet bags...... decisions decisions..... I so appreciate your thoughts