Bandit Clubhouse

Thank you both! I appreciate the input! I received the beechwood Bandit 39 today from the last FOS and it is beautiful. It definitely is a heavy bag, but so well made and I love the idea of being able to take out the pouch (which is way bigger than I thought) and use it separately.

Got into the bandit late in the game but it quickly became my favorite bag. Sooo wish it was not discontinued :sad:

Here’s my small collection...Colorblock is my favorite!
Which one is the colorblock?? I thought the colorblock one was a mustard color on one side, oxblood on the other and blue strap. I just googled and didn't realize they had a colorblock one in the smaller size. I have the larger one.

Which one is the colorblock?? I thought the colorblock one was a mustard color on one side, oxblood on the other and blue strap. I just googled and didn't realize they had a colorblock one in the smaller size. I have the larger one.

It’s this one...gray, mustard and oxblood.

Attachments

• 00B95359-884B-4454-9DFA-89E47CEF78FD.jpeg
    00B95359-884B-4454-9DFA-89E47CEF78FD.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 328
Just discovered the Bandit (yes, I'm slow). Used to buy Coach years ago and am taking another look. I'm 5'2" and just under 100 lbs, love big bags. Is the Bandit 39 too big for me? Anyone around my size that can send a mod shot of either size? Many thanks!

Reactions: muggles
Just discovered the Bandit (yes, I'm slow). Used to buy Coach years ago and am taking another look. I'm 5'2" and just under 100 lbs, love big bags. Is the Bandit 39 too big for me? Anyone around my size that can send a mod shot of either size? Many thanks!
Just rock it! You love big bags so must have some already. You will love this bag and the leather is nice! Not sure how many mod shots are in the history but take a look bag on this thread. it is all how you feel when carrying it....not what others think.

Just rock it! You love big bags so must have some already. You will love this bag and the leather is nice! Not sure how many mod shots are in the history but take a look bag on this thread. it is all how you feel when carrying it....not what others think.
Thanks, I keep looking at the oxblood:heart:...I just have a hunch the smaller one will have too short a strap drop.