Bandeaus,charms, base shaper?

BT65

Jan 8, 2011
Will i fall more in love with any of these on my speedy 35 Damier Ebene ? if you have any of these can you post pics?
B

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
Here's my map bandeau

I also use a base shaper

It's like a mini pillow

But I usually tie my leopard scarf with a rosette

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
Here's mine with the Tapage Charm. I do wear it with several other charms and bandeaus but I don't have those pics with me at the moment!

lorrmich

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
I love looking at bags with bandeaus and charms. I think it personalizes the bag and just looks so pretty. Nice touches drspock7 and mrscurvy. Your bags look great!

_Shelly_

Loves Her Baby Girl!
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
Virginia
I have a base shaper, bag charm, and a bandeau LOL. I don't have any pictures with me atm, but I'll try to take some later and post here :smile: My bag charm is my absolute favorite, and I think it actually gets more use than my bags because I keep my bag charm when I switch bags hehe :cloud9:

nielkono

Aug 1, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
This is a wonderful thread! I'm also thinking of "spicing up" my Speedy Damier Ebene with a charm so it's nice to see such lovely pictures :smile: Tapage Charm looks really great! :smile:

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
Never would have thought to hook a charm on a Neverfull like that ! I'll have to try that with mine !
Really? I never carry my never full without any charms lol... I think the charms bring out there beauty even more.. You should try it!