Bandeau...how to wear?

LV Luvr

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
So I am really loving the new Watercolor Bandeau. My question is how do you all wear them besides on your handbags? If I put it on my handbag it will most likely get dirty knowing my luck. TIA!

I saw someone posted a pic here with the Watercolor Bandeau wraped around her head like a head band. I also saw another tpFer tie it around her neck like a scarf. There are so many options. Personally I just like to wear my WC bandeau on my LV purses.

Oh the hair is an idea. I spray my hair so I'd hate to get product on it. Does anyone have a pic of how they look as a scarf? Is there enough material for that?

I posted it before.... On this pic, I'm wearing a Travel Bandeau. Hope this helps.

232323232%7Ffp43238%3Enu%3D3269%3E372%3E275%3EWSNRCG%3D323335%3A9%3A6%3B9%3Anu0mrj

Very cute look Adajal! Your blue Noe is TDF :love:, that color is beautiful!

I like to wear my bandeau as a headband, although I can understand about the product. Not sure about any looks other than around your neck, on your bag, or in your hair. I'd be interested in hearing some other ideas as well.

in my hair, on my bag, through my belt loops, once on my uppper arm with a bandeau, but it was TOO sjp, yknow? have fun with it! and check out the hermes forum for ideas, they are really the scarf innovators!

Very cute look Adajal! Your blue Noe is TDF :love:, that color is beautiful!

I like to wear my bandeau as a headband, although I can understand about the product. Not sure about any looks other than around your neck, on your bag, or in your hair. I'd be interested in hearing some other ideas as well.

Thanks speyta! Love my Toledo Blue Petite Noe - I wear it all the time even at work! :love:

so glad you re-posted this! I saw it on the web site but they kept showing it folded so you really couldn't get a feel for it! It looks great and all the colors come through! That noe is YUMMY!

My pleasure! LVoe my Noe - it's one of my current favorites for spring and summer!