bandeau- how to wear it?

Feb 10, 2008
Dear all!

I'm just back from Paris, where I've bought new leopard print bandeau. It's co cute, but I have no idea how to wear it. I've tried to wear it tied in a bow on my beck, but it doesen't look nice. Without tying it, it slips off. On my hair it doesen't look nice... As for now, the only way of wearing it for me is to use it as a belt. Any advice? I would like to wear it more often, but have no idea what can I do with it as I'm wearing skirts and dresses mostly (and have been using it as a jeans belt)

Photos would be helpful :smile:
Thanks!

Attachments

• scarf.jpg
    scarf.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,556
I use mine on my Petite Noe as the drawstring, I would also use it as a headband, ponytail wrap (where the rubber band goes), as a bow on any bag, maybe tied under the collar of a button-up shirt, etc.

They have many uses! Check out the Scarf/Bandeau/Shawl club too! :yes:

I've only worn mine around my neck, see avatar pict. I just tied it in a basic knot and let it hang. It really jazzes up a plain tee with nice jeans. I may also use it as a belt but haven't as of yet.

There are many ways you can use your new bandeau....
Tie it in a bow on your bag, use it as a head band, tie it around your neck in a bow. I have even seen it worn as a belt.

My one and only bandeau...and here's the reason why I bought her lol

I tied in twice first in the hoop that attach the bag and shoulder strap (see pic) so, I dun have to worry I'll loose it. Then make a bow. I'm no expert too but practice make perfect ;) HTH

Attachments

• Azur Totally.jpg
    Azur Totally.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,756
Last edited:
also here are some sample pics...

or seach the internet on how to wear a bandeau... cant post link as its from another forum

Attachments

• paris bandeau.jpg
    paris bandeau.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,584
  • bandeau 2.jpg
    bandeau 2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 7,570
Last edited: