Bandeau help

Kimbels

Mar 14, 2017
Ladies - here is my collection IMG_1491697987.265031.jpg (the neo noe is my new baby and I am wearing her with this bandeau when it suits the outfit IMG_1491698152.813503.jpg
My husband bought my this bandeau (a while ago) and I just really don't know what to do with it. Thoughts? IMG_1491698053.691386.jpg

Reactions: Pmrbfay
I had this same question as I was considering buying this bandeau to dress up my mono bag. I couldn't do it as I thought it was too much mono on mono, the shades of the silk vs canvas are different and I feel it just looks a little off.
I do however like it on DE print and you can always wear it in your hair or on the neck.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
I had this same question as I was considering buying this bandeau to dress up my mono bag. I couldn't do it as I thought it was too much mono on mono, the shades of the silk vs canvas are different and I feel it just looks a little off.
I do however like it on DE print and you can always wear it in your hair or on the neck.
I saw a pic of this bandeau tied to someone's mono bag here on TPF, I can't remember where though. It was super busy looking to the point of distraction. Try it out on your DE. I also eyed this bandeau in the store but passed. It would look great on a solid color epi or vernis. Tell your hubby you need a new bag to go with your much loved new bandeau and do the sad, perplexed face. Its been working for me almost 25 years LOL!!