Bandeau cleaning

kef2

LV Lover
O.G.
Jul 19, 2009
Can anyone tell me what is the best way to clean a bandeau? I have noticed that mine has marks on it like food or something - even though I feel like I have never really used it, nevermind. I can't remember what I did with the tag off it which may have the cleaning instructions.

Thanks for your replies. I think I might find the tag and get it dry cleaned. The review took the tag off is because it was hanging on by a thread and thought it was going to fall off anyway.

I need to do something about mine as well. I tied it on the ring of my practically new Metis and it put two marks on my bandeau. I'm super sad. :sad:

Here's the tag

Here are the ugly marks

I'm nervous to take it to a drycleaner. I'm worried they'll ruin my bandeau. The way it is now, I can still use it with the ugly marks turned in. If they somehow ruin my bandeau, I won't be able to use it at all. It's special as my DH gave it to me for our anniversary last year.

I already had my silk LV scarf in the dry cleaners and it was fine, no problem at all. My friend brought there her Hermes scarves, also ok, don't be afraid.