Bandeau advice needed? POP

paije

May 20, 2008
I bought an orange POP one a few weeks ago on ebay and also a rose papillon bandeau - there's a difference in length and slightly in width:confused1: and some differences in the tag...

I'm wondering if tags have changed or if the length of the bandeaus have changed with time at all?

I have posted about this to be authenticated, but thought it might be quicker to ask anyone who owns this particular bandeau and knows if they have changed over time....the POP I think was released around 2006 with the perforated range...is that right?

I looked at your photos (I have the pap one too) and they did change the tags and my perfo one is longer than the new bandeaus and it feels different too...my tag off my perfo one is falling off anyway.

^^ thanks!! - I bought 2 of ebay, the POP is longer in length than the papillon and the tags differ, can you look at these pictures and compare yours? Also could you compare the length to another if you have one?

I have a third blue bandana in this pic it's from fashionphile and tag is more similar to the papillon, the seal of the tag seems to be the wrong way around on the POP?

Im wondering if they have changed the length and style of the bandeau's over the last few years?

Attachments

• BAND4.jpg
    BAND4.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 63
  • BAND1.jpg
    BAND1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 58
  • BAND2.jpg
    BAND2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 56
  • BAND5.jpg
    BAND5.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 48
  • BAND9.jpg
    BAND9.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 52
Hi,
I wanted to chime in since I purchased a fushia POP like the one posted above from the same ebay seller Paije is talking about. Shalomjude,any shot of posting a pic of the label on your etc..I think that would make both of us feel better. I hope its authentic because I paid retail for it :sad:..it looks really good on my speedy 25 ,just want it to be real..don't like fakes :tdown:.. thanks for any additional info!