banana republic tote- your vote yea or nay?

I have to say that for the price I don't think you are going to get a bag made of better quality. I had never even been in a BR, but saw their bags being talked about here so went to check it out and right now, even though my BR (taniers) is the cheapest bag I have, it is my favorite. So definately a yes! Just wish they had a lot more to choose from!

I think it's a great bag! I like most of their bags. I almost bought a different style in brown, but then I think it was Fayden who bought a brown bag from them and the dye rubbed off on her clothes. I believe she returned it. After hearing that, I decided not to get it. You probably would not have that problem with a white bag though.

I say yay!! I have the dark brown one from the fall and the white one is also very beautiful. The purse hangs very nicely when the stuffing is taken out. It's very slouchy and chic.

I've been carrying my black one around for aboout 2 weeks and have not had any problem with it rubbing off, but I have not worn anything white though now that I think about it. Well if I did, it had a jacketor sweater over it. I guess I need to wear something white and see.

BR has a gorgeous "Tangiers" bag - I want it but I just don't think I'll use it because of all the bags I already have and love. They do have a great new selection of really nice bags at affordable prices.