Banana Republic Tangiers

613 said:
I have this one in a white. I don't think it's too simple at all. Unless you jam pack it fully, it has a pretty nice slouchy look to it. Also, from the front, the detailing is quite apparent (at least in the white). And it's cheaper than the tote. :P

I had tried the white which I liked too but I am afraid of getting it dirty. That is why I thought black but black doesn't have the umph white does. How do you take care of such a large white bag?

Florence said:
Kempton looks like "copying" Kooba Sienna though

It reminds me of these.
maschera_petrol_suede_leather_satchel.jpg

Maschera Leather Satchel

gucci_medium_shoulder_bag.jpg

Guccci

Munchkyn said:
I had tried the white which I liked too but I am afraid of getting it dirty. That is why I thought black but black doesn't have the umph white does. How do you take care of such a large white bag?

I haven't really used this one that much yet, but with my white leather jacket, I clean and condition it with leather cleaning lotion. There's protective sprays which are suppose to help too, but I'm afraid that will yellow the white leather, so I don't use that.

jasanna143 said:
Oh my! Someone went a little crazy! Ha! Wish I could do that! The more and more I think about it, the more that bag grows on me. I think after some errands today, I'm gonna run by BR and pick up the smaller brown one.

Well, they had 20% off codes, and free shipping before Christmas. I knew full well that I would end up returning some of them....I just like to check them all out at home, different outfits, etc.

Munchkyn said:
:lol:Wow! I didn't know that! I had gone to BR today to try it on and I ran into the same problem. Either the hole is too small or my arm is too big:sad: but the clearance for me was kinda tight too. I couldn't wear it over my coat at all so I took off my coat and it snuggly fits with a t-shirt on. I really liked the bag so I carried it and thought this would work but I really wanted it as a shoulder bag. So I walked out not getting it because my arm is too fat for the hole and it is not comfortable for me either.

Oh it is not! LOL The bag does have a very small handle clearance.

Tammy518 said:
Originally Posted by jasanna143
What about the large triangle bag? Does it have more clearance or is it still the same as the smaller one?

From looking at the picture of the large triangle, it doesn't appear to have the extra pockets that the small one does.

Yes, that is correct. The large one is just one biiiiig abyss. :biggrin:

What do you guys think of the green one or should I go white or black? Gosh so many choices!

Attachments

• kempton green.jpg
    kempton green.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 272
  • kempton white.jpg
    kempton white.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 2,839
Munchkyn said:
I like the green b/c it's different and I like the white just because it looks nice but I am so scared I'll get it dirty.

I would personally go with white (I have a white one :biggrin:). Unless this is going to be your only purse, chances are, you won't even use it everyday, so I doubt it'll get too dirty. Also, I like the white because it matches outfits of virtually every colour! However, the green is nice also, and if you are one of those ppl who get upset if even a speck of dirt or grime gets on your bag, then maybe you should go with that instead. I think both will stand out and match different outfits nicely, so regardless of which you chose, you will not have made a wrong decision. :P