Banana Republic Tangiers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just just saw this bag last night, and I was so close to getting it. But i am waiting for my Damier Speedy to come in....But it's a cute bag, and the leather is really soft..

Suli, have you used the bag yet and is it comfortable to carry around? I love the brown stitching on the handle! What made you get the brown instead of the black? The black also looks very chic!

SuLi, from your picture, it looks like the bag has a center zippered compartment and a large compartment on either side. Is that how it's made? I think it's cute, and the side compartments would be great for easy access for keys and phones.

fendifemale said:
i went in there friday to see if the white kempton was in but they didnt have it! :sad: I saw the tangiers though but was mad bcuzz i walked out with nothing! and there's no BR where i live -i have to hike it to houston.

Which white Kempton are you looking for? Perhaps you can buy it online?

Tammy518 said:
SuLi, from your picture, it looks like the bag has a center zippered compartment and a large compartment on either side. Is that how it's made? I think it's cute, and the side compartments would be great for easy access for keys and phones.

I actually saw one today in person and it has a center compartment w/ the two extexior pockets. Very functional and so chic! The zip closure has a leather tassle for a funky feel! Love it, might go back tomorrow and snatch one up before they're all gone!

jasanna143 said:
I actually saw one today in person and it has a center compartment w/ the two extexior pockets. Very functional and so chic! The zip closure has a leather tassle for a funky feel! Love it, might go back tomorrow and snatch one up before they're all gone!

What totally sold me on the bag were the extra compartments. It was totally unexpected, and helpful because I can slip my Metro card in there for easy, but hidden access.

I just bought this black bag at BR and ABSOLUTELY love it! It sits perfectly and is large enough to carry everthing I need. I have been so impressed with BR lately and this bag is just great!

Attachments

• br360708-00vliv01.jpg
    br360708-00vliv01.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 60
SuLi said:
What totally sold me on the bag were the extra compartments. It was totally unexpected, and helpful because I can slip my Metro card in there for easy, but hidden access.

Oh yea, very functional! And get a load of the leather! It was nice and soft yet feels really durable at the same time. Great bargain if you ask me!

Oh yeah, I'm very happy with it...can't wait to use it! BR must have hired someone new to head the accessories division because their bags are more luxurious (and bargain too...love those BR coupons) than they have been in the past.

SuLi said:
Oh yeah, I'm very happy with it...can't wait to use it! BR must have hired someone new to head the accessories division because their bags are more luxurious (and bargain too...love those BR coupons) than they have been in the past.

BR coupons??? Am I the last person who has yet to receive these or am I just not looking in the right spot? My husband shops there all the time?!

jasanna143 said:
BR coupons??? Am I the last person who has yet to receive these or am I just not looking in the right spot? My husband shops there all the time?!

They just sent me some I think...but I am on hubby's email. They are for instore only. PM me and I will check tomorrow.

I also really like those hidden pockets. I am so torn as to whether I should get it b/c its so functional and yet what color. Brown or black? What do you guys think?

Munchkyn said:
I also really like those hidden pockets. I am so torn as to whether I should get it b/c its so functional and yet what color. Brown or black? What do you guys think?

Well I'm more partial to brown. I wear more colors that brown can go with. I personally like it and would get it! I think I am!;)

Munchkyn said:

I had the brown and the black before Christmas. I think the brown is much better....the leather on it is gorgeous!

I returned them because there wasn't enough clearance for me to put it comfortably on my shoulder. It only it was a teeensy, tiny bit bigger.