Banana Republic Tangiers

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hello all!

So, my camera isn't working right now, but I wanted to share my first "brown" bag purchase in a really long time...it's from the new Banana Republic Tangiers line, the Tangiers Small Triangle bag:

br360719-00vliv01.jpg

The inside:

br360719-00av1v01.jpg

It retails for $178 plus tax (a steal to begin with), but I had $75 in BR rewards, so it came out to be about $110 total. I think BR has some really nice bags lately.

i was holding that bag in my hand yesterday! i was debating to get it, but i didn't. the leather is so super soft! how do you like it? i was also looking at the large kemptons bag in brown too. both very nice!

its brilliant, i was actually looking at that one online today debating if i should buy that navy satin short trench, need a bag to go with!

SuLi, congrats! I really like the bags that BR have been putting out recently: bloomsbury, kempton, and tangiers. I particularly like the tangiers triangle bags.

If you go on their BR website, they currently have a daily instant win game to recieve any of their new bags. If you match the purse with the purse shown you win the bag. Pretty cool if you win!

i went in there friday to see if the white kempton was in but they didnt have it! :sad: I saw the tangiers though but was mad bcuzz i walked out with nothing! and there's no BR where i live -i have to hike it to houston.

I just went to BR today to see the tangier in person. It was fabulous!
The brown is very nice and I love the unique way it opens. I also had a chance to see the purse in black. I didn't get either YET because I just couldn't decide on which color. The brown showed the pretty stiching on the handle, yet the black looked so sleek and stylish. Any help would be appreciated - pros and cons! TIA:biggrin:

fendifemale said:
i went in there friday to see if the white kempton was in but they didnt have it! :sad: I saw the tangiers though but was mad bcuzz i walked out with nothing! and there's no BR where i live -i have to hike it to houston.

If you call a BR store and order they will ship it to you. They do here so I would thing they would elsewhere.