Banana Republic Sells Chanel?

Version_52

Feb 21, 2017
I was perusing the Banana Republic website when I happened to stumble on my dream bag :eek:

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1032765&vid=1&pid=806084002

At first I thought I may have clicked back on my browser as I was looking at Chanel bags on Yoogi's but nope it was the BR website! I wonder if I can now start collecting BR gift cards from people during my b-day and finally get my bag lol. I wonder how many they have and stock, is it used, or how they even got this bag?

coxswain1

Dec 6, 2013
PV Estates, CA
That's craaazy!! They have a navy one too. I tried to put the black one in my cart to see what would happen, but it's sold. They don't mention an authenticity card. Not sure I would buy Chanel from BR.

Version_52

Feb 21, 2017
That's craaazy!! They have a navy one too. I tried to put the black one in my cart to see what would happen, but it's sold. They don't mention an authenticity card. Not sure I would buy Chanel from BR.
Wha? It's sold out? you know I think it just sold because now when I go back on the main page it is not there any more.

Bisoux78

Jul 26, 2012
Strawberry Fields
I was perusing the Banana Republic website when I happened to stumble on my dream bag :eek:
http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1032765&vid=1&pid=806084002
At first I thought I may have clicked back on my browser as I was looking at Chanel bags on Yoogi's but nope it was the BR website! I wonder if I can now start collecting BR gift cards from people during my b-day and finally get my bag lol. I wonder how many they have and stock, is it used, or how they even got this bag?
lmao...This is so random, I almost feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone :lol:

thundercloud

puppy treat machine
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
SoCal
Wow! I was looking at the website and I saw a Chanel bag. :eek:I'll put the link here. It feels like it's out of place? I'm not an expert at all at Chanel bags but it seems to be a pretty good price: $3950 for a classic flap. https://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=512567002#pdp-page-content It's pretty amazing honestly.
What? Wow! Just checked. Oh, it's from What Goes Around Comes Around, so it's a vintage or pre-loved bag. I think they're based out of NYC and have existed for several years now.

Ellie243

Feb 26, 2021
What? Wow! Just checked. Oh, it's from What Goes Around Comes Around, so it's a vintage or pre-loved bag. I think they're based out of NYC and have existed for several years now.
Oh that makes a little more sense. I don't know much about buying vintage or preloved bags. It looks very pretty, although I don't love how they leaned it on the flap to photograph the inside. I feel like it stretches the flap out or something!

Reactions: thundercloud
Jun 11, 2009
I didn’t know they had them online on the BR website. I’ve seen them in glass cases at the Banana Republic store as well as at Club Monaco. All vintage bags.

Reactions: Ellie243