Banana Republic leather satchel purse

fullcsmalld

Feb 21, 2009
I am trying to see how much it is worth and if i can seal it to get a new bag. I believe it is and 06' bag very nice big leather bag. It is a shoulder bag with leather braiding and silver detail on support strap also has buckles.:shrugs:

Yeah, you can't sell ANYTHING on tpf. But I don't see whats wrong with asking how much somethings worth. But I would say its probably not worth anything close to what you bought it for. So say if you paid $300, possibly $35, really. Banana Republics bags go down in price. Its kinda like trying to sell a AE bag that you bought for $60ish for $50, its not going to work. You would only be able to get like $7 out of the ae bag used. I would say $35ish considering its nothing high end or really bridge designer, even though it is great quality.

I've found that BR bags hold their value okay. I bought a leather bag for around $100 last year, and resold it for $70 this year even after I'd used it quite a bit. It depends on the style and what's fashionable at the moment.