Banana Republic Factory Store Mystery Coupon

inlovewithvuitt

My little devil
O.G.
Mar 14, 2007
My little Castle
I've received this emall with this Presidents' Day Mystery Coupon for BR factory store. The code can be worth $5/$10/$15/$20 or $500.

. Promotion runs 2/12/09 - 2/16/09. Offer valid in Banana Republic Factory Stores only, not Banana Republic or bananarepublic.com. During the Promotion Period, take your Coupon print-out into any participating Banana Republic Factory Store point of sale and present your Coupon to a store associate to recognize the value of your Coupon.

I can spare mine to anyone if they want (PM me :smile: ) but I was also wondering if all the code is the same for the same money off? Anyone else got it?

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I did, I was just there last weekend. I wonder if they can tell you how much is worth before you pay for your stuff.

amanday

Dec 17, 2007
anyone else have one that starts with "L" and ends with "3"?

would like to know if these are all the same, or each is unique...

cocoster

iamsoaddicted
May 23, 2008
i went there today and mine turned out to be $20 and hubby's was $10. my store said they couldn't tell me the mystery amt until i bring something to ring up. i brought 5 pairs of socks for $20 and when they scanned the coupon, it didn't show the actual amt of the coupon but it said i owe $0. so just to make sure my coupon wasn't $500, i brought a belt to add to the order but it started charging me so we knew it wasn't $500. :rolleyes:

i don't know if this is true or not, but the store dude said if the coupon turns out to be $500, you can't actually use the coupon to buy stuff right then and there. they mail you a check or something... :shrugs:

shoppergirl1320

Feb 14, 2009
How much was everyone's coupon and what letter does it start with?
I think the middle of the codes are all a little different, but there's only a few letters that the codes can start with.
I live over an hour away from the outlets, and was just trying to see if I can find out how much my coupon is worth and if it's worth the drive. Thanks!!