Banana Republic F&F?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have never heard of this. But maybe having an actual post card is enough to get you access to a list.

Also it should be noted that the highest concentration of Gap Inc employees is here in San Francisco, so there are more cards here than almost anywhere else. I doubt there are guest lists in other cities, but if someone else hears of this, you should post it here!

2. The guest list is just a list of people who don't have f/f cards. The friends who I added don't even have a BR card! After I added my friends' names to the list, I asked if I could call in a few more and she said "sure". I am not sure if this is the case at all stores, but it wouldn't help to call and try.

3. Does anyone have a spare code that they are not going to use? I could really use one. Thanks!

4. I am looking for one, too!! I went to Gap and Banana Republic in Santana Row today with a print copy of these codes but the SA told me they don't accept copies. You need that card to get the advantage. I am hoping someone can provide one for BR? Thanks, Sally