Banana Republic F&F?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone heard anything about this one yet? Always one of my favourite F&F's...

2. Starts tomorrow- ends sunday. 30% off.

If you PM me your email I can forward the coupons to you.

3. my coupon says it starts dec 1-3

4. How did you guys get the invitation card / or coupons? I have a Luxe Card & have been receiving some coupons & news, but nothing like this "Friends & Family".

5. Does anyone have the F&F code?

6. I PM'd you...thanks!! YAY!!!!! :yahoo:

7. Do you know if it's one time use only?

8. the BR ff codes are one use only so you gotta find someone who works there to give you a coupon! my good friend mails me one from MA every time :smile:.

9. OMG - I would LOVE to have a BR F&F coupon!

10. Wouldn't we all...

I've got one of their cards too and am not getting the F&F coupons. Or at least, I don't remember getting one recently. There's been a few other sales that I've gotten notifications of, but it just seems weird that they're not telling their cardholders.

11. I hear 'ya...In the last year and a half, I have spent SO much money there on my Luxe card....yet no F&F coupon :sad: :cursing:

12. i dunno about u guys but i am not liking anything at BR this fall/winter....

13. I got it from my cousin. I know the online code is one use only but i am under the impression that if you print them out and bring them to the store they will accept them.

I emailed everyone who PM'd me. Im taking off a few days so sorry if I dont get back to you from this point one.

:smile:

14. Hi All,

The Banana F&F is from 12/1 thru 12/3. Its 30% off everything, both in store and online (and I think at factory stores too).

Just wanted to pass along some info...I've been getting a lot of emails with the invitation attached. If you read the small writing on the invitation it says that photocopies will not be accepted. I called Banana to ask them if its acceptable. I was told that it would be rejected (but the guy did say that in some instances you might get a cashier that doesn't pick up on it.) But, he suggested that I really try to get my hands on an actual invitation so I don't get disappointed.

Maybe the employee was wrong, but i'd hate to see everyone go with an photocopied invitation and get rejected.

15. This is what I have:

Old Navy-Friends & Family on line code good from Nov 27-Dec 3---20% off code
    F8JXXP9RGCNJ

Banana Republic Friends & Family on line code- 30% off Dec 1-3
    QLOV5931S3G5

Gap Friends & Family on line code-30% off Nov 30-Dec 3
    D1L36GG596NL