Banana Republic codes?

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
There is a pair of shoes I am dieing to have, but would like a discount on, if you have a code, please let me know! Thanks~

seattleista

savvy shopaholic
O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
Seattle
bellaseattle.blogspot.com
I don't know of any codes right now, but if you use c******k you can get 25% back on an online purchase. Or if you purchase in store they are giving away $25 shopcards for use in April with every $100 purchase.

trashley

Apr 10, 2007
Friends & family is coming up for Gap Inc. brands next weekend, if you want to hold off. 30% off everything, I believe the online codes are one time use (though it's also printable/multiple use for in store). If you need one PM me! :smile:

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I don't know of any codes right now, but if you use c******k you can get 25% back on an online purchase. Or if you purchase in store they are giving away $25 shopcards for use in April with every $100 purchase.
how do i get the 25% back? it's showing 4% right now...

pinkpolo

♥ Timeless elegance.
Aug 16, 2009
Also, instores, there's 40% off regular priced items every Wed in March with a coupon.

trashley

Apr 10, 2007
how do you get this coupon? is it only with purchase?
Yeah, they're generally given out only with purchases at BR stores. Once in awhile you can get one with a return or just randomly, but, technically they're only supposed to be given out with an in-store purchase.