Banana Republic 20% + 10% off 2/17-2/25

NYC79

Apr 8, 2008
New York
Edit: $100 Min. Purchase

Disclaimers:

*Offer valid on Banana Republic merchandise only from February 17, 2009 at 12:01 AM ET through February 25, 2009 at 11:59 PM ET in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) at BananaRepublic.com, gap.com, oldnavy.com, piperlime.com and Banana Republic stores. Offer not valid at Banana Republic Factory Stores. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only, not value of Giftcards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping and handling charges. Offer is good for one-time use only and must be surrendered at time of in-store purchase. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts except the cardmember everyday 10%. Offer cannot be combined with Gap Inc. employee discount. Gap Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen coupons.
(1)Offer valid on Banana Republic merchandise only from 02/01/2009 at 12:01 am ET through 04/30/2009 at 11:59 pm ET in the U.S. only (including Puerto Rico) at Banana Republic stores and online. Not valid at Banana Republic Factory Stores. A Banana Republic, Gap, or Old Navy credit card must be used as payment type. Discount applies to merchandise only, not to Giftcards, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping and handling charges. Offer valid for multiple uses in store and online. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer cannot be combined with Gap Inc. employee discount. Discount will be taken after all other qualifying discounts are applied.

summer2815

Team Piggy
O.G.
Mar 6, 2008
The Muppet Show
I wish I saw this earlier. I used the code for 20% off, but forgot to include the extra 10%. I wrote them to ask if they will do a price adjustment?

Do you think they will do one?

Thanks for posting this! :tup:

NYC79

Apr 8, 2008
New York
Probably not (at least not in my experience) -

In past they have told me to cancel the existing order and reorder. Best to do this by phone.

One warning, sometimes coupon codes are one per registered email address (note: not one per credit card number) so caveat emptoir....