Ban? What ban? Pics!

diamondlover-Yep that's my baby girl Roxy :smile:

Alouette-I had to call Bloomies and order them, mine didn't carry them either! Congrats and good luck on being induced!!!

IceErl, mystiletto, Sharbear508, divingcandie and thegraceful1-thank you SO much!!!

eiffel21, Ms Sooky, bhurry, sheanabelle, jeshika, gacats, Glamazon Huntress, gunatherlips, anghelq & michele-Thank you for all the kind words!

DD101-The lock is the best! Well, the lock and the color and the quilting and all of it!! Thank you!

FanAddict-I like your thinking!!!

Jessicaelizabet-I'm so sorry for your loss! They're the best pets. The one in the picture is having adrenal surgery soon :sad: The card holder was $250, so not TOO bad

Roussel-I ordered from bloomies in NYC-i'm sure they have bags too. There was a thread about opening an account and getting 20% off but it was just for the one day, I think they're offering 15% off now, which is still pretty good!

Imgg-It was $250 but after the discount I got it for $200

Michele-the flats are super comfy!

Silly me, I missed this thread!! :nuts: I LOVE that dark silver card holder... it's seriously the most adorable thing ever, and I'm a huge sucker for anything pretty (and of course Chanel)!!! I think I need to get my hands on one in dark silver or black, because I am in LOVE!!! :love: Your Cambon flats are gorgeous (I love the tone on tone combinations the best!), and they looks fabulous on you too! :heart: Enjoy!! :yahoo: