Ban? What Ban?! How about a double reveal??

pink1

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
Yeah, yeah I was on a written ban (per hubby) for buying another Bal. I'll spare you the details but the Bal had to go back. Therefore I have decided (um hubby doesn't know) that since the Bal went back the ban was negated!!! Sadly I had to sell my DG Nikki to pay for aforementioned Bal. I was heartbroken until I found this beauty on Bonanzle from a lovely TPFer.....

FIG MAB in pefect condition!

ugh! you got that FIG MAB off of bonanzle, right? i wanted that bag soooo badly but decided to spend my $$ on a knocked up diaper bag. i am in love with that FIG leather, perfectly matte & smooshy....the burgandy mam is tdf too!!!! Congrats!

Oh MY!! Both are so gorgeous!!! - I'm in NC too so you better LOCK UP that Burgunday MAM - it's on my ....GOT TO HAVE list!!!!!

I'd grap the FIG while I'm there but I'll spare you because I have the Nikki already - That leather is soooo great -

Congrats Pink :biggrin: !!

Pink - didn't I just see two other bags on the non-RM thread? :biggrin:
We're bag twins on the FIG MAB! That bag is out of this world! Don't you love how it just puddles flat? I'm looking at mine as I type this...Burgundy, well, do I need to say more? The leather and hue is just gorgeous! Congrats!