Ban? What Ban?! How about a double reveal??

pink1

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
Yeah, yeah I was on a written ban (per hubby) for buying another Bal. I'll spare you the details but the Bal had to go back. Therefore I have decided (um hubby doesn't know) that since the Bal went back the ban was negated!!! Sadly I had to sell my DG Nikki to pay for aforementioned Bal. I was heartbroken until I found this beauty on Bonanzle from a lovely TPFer.....

FIG MAB in pefect condition!

pink1

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
Next up? Burgundy MAM. I nabbed this about a month ago on Ebay for...wait for it....$399! I love this leather. It feels very sturdy (if that makes sense).

pursegrl12

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
ugh! you got that FIG MAB off of bonanzle, right? i wanted that bag soooo badly but decided to spend my $$ on a knocked up diaper bag. i am in love with that FIG leather, perfectly matte & smooshy....the burgandy mam is tdf too!!!! Congrats!

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
North Carolina
Oh MY!! Both are so gorgeous!!! - I'm in NC too so you better LOCK UP that Burgunday MAM - it's on my ....GOT TO HAVE list!!!!!

I'd grap the FIG while I'm there but I'll spare you because I have the Nikki already - That leather is soooo great -

Congrats Pink :biggrin: !!

CourtneyMc22

Dreaming of NYC....
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
USA
Gorgeous!! Love them both, especially the burgundy MAM! Thanks for sharing them with us!

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
Pink - didn't I just see two other bags on the non-RM thread? :biggrin:
We're bag twins on the FIG MAB! That bag is out of this world! Don't you love how it just puddles flat? I'm looking at mine as I type this...Burgundy, well, do I need to say more? The leather and hue is just gorgeous! Congrats!