Ban, schman

happybag

I shop for sport
Jan 3, 2010
My first ban lasted all of two days, thanks to a wallet I found in TJ Maxx's clearance section tonight. I do still love the thrill of the bargain hunt. But since it's MK and not Coach, does it really count as breaking my ban? And it was only $29 so....:sneaky:

OK, back on ban now!:graucho:

EDIT to add: My apologies if I broke any rules by posting pics of non-Coach items in the Coach thread...

Attachments

• mkmontauk.jpg
    mkmontauk.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 61
  • mkmontauk3.jpg
    mkmontauk3.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 66
  • mkmontauk2.jpg
    mkmontauk2.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Is there even an MK thread? lol.. Personally I love it! And what A great price too! Is it just a real skinny wallet with the 4 CC slots and one bill slot, then the coin zip on the back?
Love the zebra stripes with the patent turq! It's so vibrant! I'm going to tj maxx soon!

Is there even an MK thread? lol.. Personally I love it! And what A great price too! Is it just a real skinny wallet with the 4 CC slots and one bill slot, then the coin zip on the back?
Love the zebra stripes with the patent turq! It's so vibrant! I'm going to tj maxx soon!

There's this one, plus a few others but there doesn't appear to be much recent activity: http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/wanted-michael-kors-subforum-447822.html
I am so not normally a zebra stripe person, but I think she'll be an unconventional yet punchy choice with my XL Gray Garnet!

Congrats!!!

I look at wallets at TJ Maxx and Marshalls too!!! I look for Coach or Dooney most of the time I don't find any!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

I haven't been lucky enough to find a Coach wallet at TJ or Marshalls, but there are a handful of D&B leather leopard-skin-print wallets at TJ right now. I saw a small D&B ziparound for $39 but want it to go on "yellow-tag" clearance before I pounce.

TJ also had cute little D&B coin purses for $25. That's too much for such a tiny thing IMHO, but there were several so if they make it to clearance the price should be somewhat sweet :biggrin:.