Ban, schman

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    My first ban lasted all of two days, thanks to a wallet I found in TJ Maxx's clearance section tonight. I do still love the thrill of the bargain hunt. But since it's MK and not Coach, does it really count as breaking my ban? And it was only $29 so....:sneaky:

OK, back on ban now!:graucho:

EDIT to add: My apologies if I broke any rules by posting pics of non-Coach items in the Coach thread...

Attached Files:

2. i guess im confused as to why this is in the coach postings

Congrats on a great deal though

3. It's still fab dear - and nope! doesn't count at all! LOL

4. Sorry if I broke any rules, I'll ask the mods to merge this with the MK thread...

5. Is there even an MK thread? lol.. Personally I love it! And what A great price too! Is it just a real skinny wallet with the 4 CC slots and one bill slot, then the coin zip on the back?
    Love the zebra stripes with the patent turq! It's so vibrant! I'm going to tj maxx soon!

6. Congrats!!!

I look at wallets at TJ Maxx and Marshalls too!!! I look for Coach or Dooney most of the time I don't find any!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

7. There's this one, plus a few others but there doesn't appear to be much recent activity: http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/wanted-michael-kors-subforum-447822.html
    I am so not normally a zebra stripe person, but I think she'll be an unconventional yet punchy choice with my XL Gray Garnet!

8. I haven't been lucky enough to find a Coach wallet at TJ or Marshalls, but there are a handful of D&B leather leopard-skin-print wallets at TJ right now. I saw a small D&B ziparound for $39 but want it to go on "yellow-tag" clearance before I pounce.

TJ also had cute little D&B coin purses for $25. That's too much for such a tiny thing IMHO, but there were several so if they make it to clearance the price should be somewhat sweet :biggrin:.

9. Super cute wallet! I think I saw that one at my local Tj's sometime ago.

10. I love your new wallet! Such a fun design.

11. congrats!!

12. I have this too! I have the pink one! My TJ's had the blue one like you have marked down to $15 bucks! I probably should have bought it, it's super cute, congrats!!

13. It's cute! :smile:

14. love the print and teal lining. great deal!

15. Love it. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice