Ban Island

Nothing interesting except the Gun Metal Cervo Hobo. There is one in stock in SF, and Ivan tells me it is selling like hotcakes. I prefer a lighter gray metallic like my Staub titanium cookware. The metallic finish on the gun metal is very subtle. The cabat with the metallic overlay has not yet delivered. I did splurge on some Chanel makeup at Barney's. I prefer their attentive customer service over NM. I also picked up some some very preppy Robert Zur boat shoes in aubergine, fuchsia and rose for 50% off at Arthur Beren. What a sweet deal. Being a Boston born and bred girl, boat shoes for me were a summer essential on the East coast and are a year round essential in CA. Check out my new RZ boat shoes. 'Plan to wear them them to the A's Redsox game tomorrow. The A's are hot. My Boston Red Sox need some inspiration from Mousse! Shh, I am not an A's fan.
Love them! Aren't Robert Zur shoes the most comfortable shoes? At my age, that arch support is so appreciated.

Happy to oblige, as long as you BYOC. (Bring your own chain...please see limitations below.)

***FYI: Island rules specify that it is not inhumane to use a chain, as long as it does not exceed 50 feet in length, so please keep that in mind when you go to the hardware store to get supplies.

Nothing interesting except the Gun Metal Cervo Hobo. There is one in stock in SF, and Ivan tells me it is selling like hotcakes. I prefer a lighter gray metallic like my Staub titanium cookware. The metallic finish on the gun metal is very subtle. The cabat with the metallic overlay has not yet delivered. I did splurge on some Chanel makeup at Barney's. I prefer their attentive customer service over NM. I also picked up some some very preppy Robert Zur boat shoes in aubergine, fuchsia and rose for 50% off at Arthur Beren. What a sweet deal. Being a Boston born and bred girl, boat shoes for me were a summer essential on the East coast and are a year round essential in CA. Check out my new RZ boat shoes. 'Plan to wear them them to the A's Redsox game tomorrow. The A's are hot. My Boston Red Sox need some inspiration from Mousse! Shh, I am not an A's fan.

Love your shoes. :smile:

Is Ban Island still open? Anyone here??? I need to be held prisoner for a long while. I’ve been on a wild bender this year and despite getting everything at what I think have been good deals, I admit I’ve been way too bad. Construction on our new house is almost done and we’re closing early January
... I need to focus on house stuff!

Is Ban Island still open? Anyone here??? I need to be held prisoner for a long while. I’ve been on a wild bender this year and despite getting everything at what I think have been good deals, I admit I’ve been way too bad. Construction on our new house is almost done and we’re closing early January
... I need to focus on house stuff!
I'm there until at least the New Year...

Reactions: H’sKisses
I’ve been very naughty lately—I think it’s the whole Tomas leaving issue. Not only do I need to be on ban island but I need to release some bags to the universe!

I’m releasing a couple myself... I have a few purses that have not been getting any love lately, mainly due to size... a couple of Tod’s and Gucci hobos are probably on their way to my young niece’s closet. She doesn’t bring a lot so the sizes will work for her. I’ll miss them but I need to let go of what isn’t being used. Such a waste to just have them sit on a shelf.

I’ve been behaving myself this year with some SLGs and the deco earrings. I’m eyeing a deco bracelet on the BV website. I was hoping it would go on sale but it’s the F/W 18 collection. Perhaps DH will get it for me for Christmas.

Reactions: H’sKisses