Ban island ticket booked!

fatcat2523

Addicted to H
O.G.
Dec 5, 2009
Anyone has any summer plan yet? I have booked my flight to ban island [emoji267].

Of course I need a new bag for my trip. So I have got myself the cityslide belt bag. I do wish the strap longer for crossbody wear. The GM size is too big in size for what I am looking for.
IMG_8037.JPG
IMG_8038.JPG
IMG_8051.JPG
IMG_8054.JPG

I love the contrast of Plomb and cactus color. Also I think this is the most reasonable pricing for H bag.

“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” William Shakespeare. Of course I need to find something to do in my trip. Nothing is better than a show.
IMG_8033.JPG
I LOVE the design of Act III scene 1. I am so happy H did this design when Midsummer’s night dream is my all time favorite Shakespeare. When I saw this, I was like OMG this is midsummer’s night dream and my family and SA was like what?!? Lol. None of them know.
IMG_8061.JPG

Thank you for letting me to share.

Naughty boy you will escape in no time lol
LOL that is exactly what I thought!

Congrats dear I think you are first with the beltbag!! Looks amazing on you and perfection in that colorway!! Too bad it is not long enough to wear across the shoulders for you. (Mind sharing the price since you say it is so reasonable? heehee)

I love this post. Congrats! Your belt bag is so cute. I ve been on ban island for about a month now and this is not a vacation. More like a sabbatical cos unless I don’t want to renovate my bathroom and upgrade my car, I need to get comfortable on this island for the rest of the year.

Love the color combo! I need to be on ban island but I DO NOT WANT TO GO! I have no business buying anything with an upcoming move across the country and needing new furniture and new car. How can we make Ban Island a more exciting place to visit and stay awhile?

Reactions: MYH and fatcat2523
LOL that is exactly what I thought!

Congrats dear I think you are first with the beltbag!! Looks amazing on you and perfection in that colorway!! Too bad it is not long enough to wear across the shoulders for you. (Mind sharing the price since you say it is so reasonable? heehee)
Thank you. It is $3800.00 CAD which is similar to Chanel or Dior belt bag. The leather is amazing. My SA asked me if I want to try the GM since it is meant for cross shoulder (not really a belt bag though). I said no as the size is too big and the price is almost double with only slightly bigger in size.

Reactions: Txoceangirl
Naughty boy you will escape in no time lol

I love this post. Congrats! Your belt bag is so cute. I ve been on ban island for about a month now and this is not a vacation. More like a sabbatical cos unless I don’t want to renovate my bathroom and upgrade my car, I need to get comfortable on this island for the rest of the year.

Love the color combo! I need to be on ban island but I DO NOT WANT TO GO! I have no business buying anything with an upcoming move across the country and needing new furniture and new car. How can we make Ban Island a more exciting place to visit and stay awhile?

I am really trying to stay in the ban island this time. I have to postpone my travel plan till next year for all these purchases.

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
Anyone has any summer plan yet? I have booked my flight to ban island [emoji267].

Of course I need a new bag for my trip. So I have got myself the cityslide belt bag. I do wish the strap longer for crossbody wear. The GM size is too big in size for what I am looking for.
View attachment 4414986
View attachment 4414989
View attachment 4414991
View attachment 4414994

I love the contrast of Plomb and cactus color. Also I think this is the most reasonable pricing for H bag.

“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” William Shakespeare. Of course I need to find something to do in my trip. Nothing is better than a show.
View attachment 4415005
I LOVE the design of Act III scene 1. I am so happy H did this design when Midsummer’s night dream is my all time favorite Shakespeare. When I saw this, I was like OMG this is midsummer’s night dream and my family and SA was like what?!? Lol. None of them know.
View attachment 4415008

Thank you for letting me to share.

Not familiar with Shakespeare? For shame!

Reactions: fatcat2523