Ban is off, bonus check is here...help me splurge!

tresorchic

O.G.
Feb 15, 2007
Baby is out, bonus check just came..so I can't wait to splurge. I was gonna get the Chanel GST Black with Silver Hardware but they are no where locally in Chicago area. And the Chanel boutique I called said they were not sure when they would get some.

So, I am back to LV ...not that I ever leave it...Not sure if I want to get the new stuff like the Tivoli GM or some old stuffs that I have been wanting.
So here are the options:
Tivoli GM
Vernis Brentwood/Houston in Amarante (I can never tell the diff between the two)
Multicolore Priscilla in Black

I like the style of XL in Black Denim but its too giant for me. I wish they make a smaller version of that...

And this is how out of the loop I have been...I dont even know that you can eshopping at the LV Website now...

I would go with the Tivoli! I LOVE the Priscilla but sadly, it doesn't work for me...it's very heavy when filled! I'm going to look at the Tivoli tonight since I can't seem to keep my ban...oh well lol!

I know i'm in the LV forum and I'm a great LV lover but wait and get the chanel. :graucho: Those can be a once in a lifetime purchase for some so I'd hold off until you can get to a store. Don't hate me guys!!!

i'm not crazy about any of the bags on your list, but have you seen the Denim/Mahina XL in real life? it's really not as big as some may have feared. i'm only 5'4", and it doesn't look too big on me; the leather/denim is so soft that you can adapt it to your own frame :yes: