Ban broken! So Black Jumbo

shells

will work for bags!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
I've been on a self-imposed ban for quite some time and purposely avoiding TPF for that reason....but I've fallen off the wagon! Introducing my new So Black Jumbo in crumpled calfskin . I wasn't planning on purchasing this beauty but fell hard and fast in love. She's my first Jumbo and the leather is AMAZING! It almost has an iridescent quality to it and feels extremely durable. My lighting is awful as I'm sitting in my closet, but I just had to share! The leather is TDF in person

Attachments

• IMG_0600.JPG
    IMG_0600.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,189
  • IMG_0602.JPG
    IMG_0602.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,225
  • IMG_0603.JPG
    IMG_0603.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 1,240
  • IMG_0605.JPG
    IMG_0605.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,285
  • IMG_0606.JPG
    IMG_0606.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 1,276
Last edited:
I've been on a self-imposed ban for quite some time and purposely avoiding TPF for that reason....but I've fallen off the wagon! Introducing my new So Black Jumbo in crumpled calfskin . I wasn't planning on purchasing this beauty but fell hard and fast in love. She's my first Jumbo and the leather is AMAZING! It almost has an iridescent quality to it and feels extremely durable. My lighting is awful as I'm sitting in my closet, but I just had to share! The leather is TDF in person
Huge Congrats shells....I think she was totally worth coming off your ban!! It's a to-die-for bag...enjoy!!!:yahoo::girlsigh::yahoo:

Thank you everyone!!! :biggrin: I'm so excited, the pictures just don't do this beauty justice! I have never actually tried on a so black before, so this was truly love at first sight :heart:

I finally have a moment to take a pic of this gorgeous leather in the sun - it's difficult to capture, but there is a slight iridescence to the leather that makes it shine and almost sparkle...beautful!! :love:

Attachments

• IMG_0616.JPG
    IMG_0616.JPG
    441.2 KB · Views: 571
  • IMG_0614.JPG
    IMG_0614.JPG
    270.5 KB · Views: 575